During the last year we have:
- Increased the number of nights that we operate to 7 a week, 52 weeks a year.
- Provided in excess of 13,250 bed, breakfast and overnight accommodation places.
- Helped over 50 guests to access counseling, hospital admission or other support for their medical or mental health problems.
- Assisted over 100 guests in finding accommodation and ending their homelessness.
- Continued to develop partnerships with employers including Prêt a Manger to provide training and proper paid employment for our guests. 16 of our guests have successfully completed training, been taken on as full time employees and moved into their own independent accommodation.
- Helped over 30 guests access detox and rehabilitation for their drug and alcohol problems.
- Paid for repatriation for 5 guests.
- Supported more than 50 people with money for travel fares and clothing for job interviews to help them into full time employment.
- Secured a new 3-year lease on our current premises which will allow us to develop and expand our services.